More than 20 years of management systems at Möhlenhoff
Since the first ISO 9001 certification in 2002, Möhlenhoff GmbH has undertaken a remarkable development. Today, more than two decades later, we celebrate not only our commitment to Integrated Management Systems (IMS), but also the latest milestones along the way. Over the past five years, our other production sites in Poland and China have also received ISO 9001 quality management certification to further optimize processes and best meet customer requirements. In addition, our production site in Poland has also been certified to ISO 14001 and ISO 50001 since this year.
Why are management systems so important for us?
Integrated management systems are our tool for continuously improving our products and services.
- They help us uncover potential for improving our products and services.
- They contribute to innovation
- They increase our customer loyalty and sustainability
- They enable us to operate economically and achieve our corporate goals. These goals include international business development,
expanding our market leadership and constantly reviewing and optimizing our organization
- They enable us to offer quality that inspires
- They promote the development and production of sustainable products to conserve resources and safeguard our sites.
- They strengthen the satisfaction of our employees and secure jobs.
A big thank you to our team
The success of Möhlenhoff GmbH would not be possible without our dedicated employees. Therefore, we would like to thank all colleagues at all locations! We can be proud of the fact that we, as a team, have mastered the challenges and requirements of an effective integrated management system.
We at Möhlenhoff will continue to strive to promote quality, innovation and sustainability in all our activities. We look forward to many more successful years under the sign of our living management systems.