Electromotoric valve drives for opening and closing valves for heating and cooling systems.
The control is carried out via a corresponding room thermostat. The valve drive is equipped with an LED for function display as well as a manual valve adjustment.
The predominant area of application is the energy-effcient control of valves in the area of building services, building automation and industrial applications.
- Actuation time: 15 s/mm, 30 s/mm
- Low power consumption
- Function display via LED
- Self-locking gear (de-energized) in all positions
- Time-dependent deactivation in case of overload or when the final stop resp. the closing position is reached
- anual valve setting
- Transparent casing cover
- Simple, optimized plug-in installation via valve adapters
- Patented 100% protection in case of leaking valves
|Operating voltage:||24 V or 230 V|
|Operating input:||2.6 VA/ 1.4 W/ 3.5 VA|
|Type of protection/protection class:||IP 54|
|Actuating force:||100 N, 125 N, 150 N, 200 N|
|Connection cable:||3x 0.22 mm² / 3x 0.75 mm²|
|Cable length:||2 m, 3 m, 5 m (Custom lengths up to 20 m)|
|Imprint on casing:||Imprint of the company logo and the individual type designation|
|Dimensions (mm) W/D/H:||65 / 45 / 90|
|Valve adapters:||Available for almost all valves|